From: Rich Freeman <rich@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Call For Agenda Items - 13 May 2014
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 14:22:58
1 On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 10:04 AM, Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > I don't know what to say now.
4
5 Not picking on you in particular, I think this thread jumped the shark
6 and is now stomping on it. It makes my eyes bleed.
7
8 I can't even keep track of where the various subthreads started. I
9 think it had something to do with pkg-config. :)
10
11 Pro tip for mailing lists - you don't have to reply to EVERY SINGLE
12 MESSAGE in a thread. And this is coming from somebody who is
13 admittedly fairly active/verbose on lists. Council members shouldn't
14 be printing out the threads and weighing the arguments on a scale to
15 determine their votes.
16
17 Rich