From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] OT - Tinderbox question
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 08:45:09
1 15.05.2014 15:21, hasufell пишет:
2 > Sergey Popov:
3 >> And yes, we need tinderbox. But, c'mon. stop talking loudly on ML and
4 >> get things done if you can.
7 > This is like working on patches while upstream already said "not
8 > interested".
9 >
10 > Since QA doesn't think it's their job to run a tinderbox, I will work
11 > with those people who actually care about it, instead of QA.
14 Do not twist my words. I do not say that's not our job. I said that i,
15 personally, can not create proper solution. I can not speak for others.
16 And, if you did not notice, Patrick is a member of QA team and he runs
17 some kind of tinderbox, so, if your personal negative attitude to our
18 team prevails desire to cooperate and create proper solution - feel free
19 to do whatever you like.
22 Best regards, Sergey Popov
23 Gentoo developer
24 Gentoo Desktop Effects project lead
25 Gentoo Qt project lead
26 Gentoo Proxy maintainers project lead