From: Alex Legler <a3li@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: www@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: Updating content on website?
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 11:12:28
1 On 4/2/15 at 1:05 PM, Rich Freeman wote:
2 > I see the new website launch announced to the world, and it suggests
3 > that wwwold will no longer be updated. How exactly does one update
4 > content on the new website? Is the content still being driven by the
5 > same cvs repository?
6
7 No, it's sites/www.git. (note there is no project-related content there)
8
9 > Or, should we start creating wiki pages for all
10 > new content, like council meeting summaries/etc.
13 New project-related content goes indeed to the Wiki.
14
15 Files (such as meeting logs) that are not suited as Wiki pages will get
16 an appropriate hosting venue in the next few days.
17
18 Alex