From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2018-03-11
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 12:27:07
1 W dniu nie, 25.02.2018 o godzinie 10∶44 -0600, użytkownik Matthias Maier
2 napisał:
3 > Hi all,
4 >
5 > The next council meeting is in two weeks. This is the time to raise and
6 > prepare items that the council should put on the agenda to discuss or
7 > vote on.
8 >
9 > Please respond to this message with agenda items.
10 >
11 > Please repeat your agenda item here with a pointer if you previously
12 > suggested one (since the last meeting)!
15 For the record: my only items (GLEP updates) are covered by open bugs,
16 so I didn't submit them to the agenda. I'd like to ask Council members
17 to look through open bugs before the meeting.
20 Best regards,
21 Michał Górny