From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: Sam James <sam@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] utilizing GH functionality that Gentoo infra does not provide
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 18:48:17
1 > We do need a proper solution in infra for hosting resources though. I thought
2 > we had a bug for it but I can't find it right this second, bu the idea would be to expand
3 > projects.gentoo.org to more easily host distfiles and stuff independently of
4 > individual developers (whose links go dead when they retire).
5
6 I hope you haven't set a minimum bug number in your query...
10 Andreas K. Hüttel
11 dilfridge@g.o
12 Gentoo Linux developer
13 (council, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)