From: "Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn" <chithanh@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2011-12-13
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 03:08:04
1 Rich Freeman schrieb:
2 > That is probably why the forum post is at 52-48 - it really isn't that
3 > obvious a call one way or the other. In any case, it doesn't affect
4 > me anyway since I use parallel build and I trust the Council to at
5 > least provide some kind of closure...
6
7 I don't know which forum post you are referring to, but in the linked
8 forums.g.o poll[1] the old vs. the new default is currently at 52-28
9 with the rest opting for the compromise or something else.
10
11 Note: It was already pointed out that this number is probably not
12 representative and may be skewed in one direction or the other due to
13 the "vocal minority" effect. It is just a small piece of data.
16 Best regards,
17 Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn
20 [1] https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-901858.html