From: Richard Yao <ryao@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Peter "p8952" Wilmott
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 19:56:56
1 Welcome aboard. :)
2
3 On Thu 08 May 2014 03:20:28 PM EDT, Markos Chandras wrote:
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Peter "p8952"
7 > Wilmott is joining us from Brighton in United Kingdom, and he will be
8 > assisting the ruby team. Here is how he describes himself:
9 >
10 > "I'm a technology enthusiast working managing systems and databases for
11 > a financial company in the South East of the UK. I have an interest and
12 > experience managing high performance Linux based systems and databases.
13 > I also have a keen interest in emerging technologies such as wearable
14 > and embedded devices, 3D printing, and VR."
15 >
16 > Please give him a warm welcome!
17 >
18 > --