From: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New developer: Chris "creffett" Reffett
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 21:02:33
6 > I'm an undergraduate Computer Science/Mathematics student at George
7 > Mason University. I've been using Gentoo since 2008 or so, and in high
8 > school I was part of a team of students who ran a Linux-based (mainly
9 > Gentoo) computer lab. I've been working with the Gentoo KDE team for the
10 > past couple months, and am looking forward to contributing more in that
11 > area.
12
13 So please give him a warm welcome and dont forget the usual amount of
14 new bugs, so our newest member does get enough work to do :-)
18 Thomas Sachau
19 Gentoo Linux Developer