From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Kent Fredric
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 12:50:56
1 08.07.2016 19:46, Amy Winston пишет:
2 > Good day/night to everyone !
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
5 > Kent Fredric is joining us from New Zealand.
6 > He has been working on perl for a long time (and will continue his work
7 > as an official developer). Here is how he describes himself:
8 >
9 > "Everyone who asks me about me tends to get the usual "Don't like
10 > talking about me" because my brain simply refuses to work that way. I'd
11 > rather hide from a public developer announcement (at very least, this
12 > section) if that was an option.
13 > I rather would just prefer to get things done than talk about them
14 > subjectively.
15 > Other than that, the rest is .... well, not worth stating. "I'm from the
16 > internet" etc. I like coffee and I occasionally eat food and sleep
17 > between programming binges."
18 >
19 > Please give him a warm welcome !
22 It's been a loooong way, but it was passed. Congratulations, hope to see
23 some really fun stuff in Perl area from you in main repo :-)
26 Best regards, Sergey Popov
27 Gentoo developer
28 Gentoo Desktop Effects project lead
29 Gentoo Quality Assurance project lead