From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Code of conduct
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 18:39:10
1 On 10/01/2013 07:29 PM, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Tue, 01 Oct 2013 20:22:27 +0200
3 > hasufell <hasufell@g.o> wrote:
4 >> No, I'm just explaining my view on the usefulness of shaping CoC
5 >> wording and stating that our MLs are practically not moderated.
6 >
7 >> That is not trolling.
8 >
9 > A good proportion of the uses of the terms "trolling", "poisonous",
10 > etc around here simply mean "disagreeing with someone", so by those
11 > definitions it is.
15 This is a multicultural community. Not all people understand "English"
16 the way you do. In other languages, poisonous can have various different
17 meanings depending on the context. But I understand your need to comment
18 on a total unrelated issue to this thread.
21 Regards,
22 Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
23 http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang