From: Aaron Bauman <bman@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Thomas Deutschmann (whissi)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 11:31:43
1 On Monday, August 15, 2016 7:01:19 PM JST, Amy Winston wrote:
2 > Good day/night to everyone !
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
5 > Thomas Deutschmann is joining us from Dormagen, Germany.
6 > He has been working on various packages through proxy-maintainers team
7 > (and will continue his work as an official developer). Here is how he
8 > describes himself:
9 >
10 > "I am working as database and system engineer in Germany.
11 > Before I discovered the benefits of using and contributing to
12 > open-source software/projects I had a short intermezzo at Microsoft.
13 >
14 > In my free time I am interested in different kinds of motorsport,
15 > engaged in civil protection services and enjoy cold stormy days at the
16 > beautiful North Sea."
19 > Please give him a warm welcome!
23 Welcome, Thomas! I have seen you around on bugzilla and IRC. Glad to have
24 you on board as an official developer!