From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Gokturk Yuksek
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 18:24:38
1 On Sun, 22 May 2016 19:32:44 +0200
2 Amy Winston <amynka@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Good day/night to everyone !
5 >
6 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
7 > Göktürk Yüksek is joining us from New York, USA.
8 > He has been working on dev-manaual (and will continue his work as an
9 > official developer). Here is how he describes himself:
10 >
11 > "I am a PhD candidate in Computer Science specializing in secure
12 > storage systems. Other areas of interest include plausible
13 > deniability, high performance hybrid file systems and energy
14 > efficient storage. I teach Aikido, practice archery and play a
15 > variety of wind instruments in my spare time."
16 >
17 > Please give him a warm welcome!
21 Yes, welcome.
22
23 He's also been helping with the metadata.xml changes and fixes for the
24 recent repoman release as well as test ebuilds in the gen-b0rk repo.
25 --
26 Brian Dolbec <dolsen>