From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Preparations Council meeting 2011-08-09
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:55:53
With a bit more than a week ahead of us for the next council meeting,
I'd like to start preparing the agenda, given that current practice
still is to send it out a week in advance.

As from the summary from the 2011-07-15 meeting, the "required advance
notice for council meetings" has to be discussed and probably voted
upon, if different from the current 1 week rule.

Roy Bamford made a suggestion for getting a more continuous experience
when the council is replaced after a year [2].  In short he proposed to
have 2 slots overlapping in time, each slot taking 2 years.

Finally, I sent out myself a decision item right after the last meeting
of the previous council [1].  I would like to put it on the agenda, and
volunteer to prepare it even further, of course.

Please add items to the agenda, and/or start discussions on this list so
we can prepare and see if it needs to be discussed (preferably just
voted on!) in the council meeting.

Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level