From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer : Friedrich Oslage (bluebird)
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 19:06:34
1 Denis Dupeyron kirjoitti:
2 > It's my pleasure to announce Friedrich Oslage (bluebird) is a new
3 > Gentoo developer. He will join the SPARC team for which he has been an
4 > Arch Tester for some time already.
5 >
6 > Friedrich is originally from Osnabrück, Germany, but he has been
7 > living in Munich for 3 years now. He creates web applications using
8 > Ruby on Rails for a living, but he also has experience administrating
9 > Oracle databases. He owns 6 computers, 3 of which are UltraSPARCs.
10 >
11 > When not working or playing with his SPARC toys, Friedrich likes
12 > playing poker with his friends, counting down the number of days left
13 > to Oktoberfest, and watching Stargate. He also loves pets but doesn't
14 > have any as he is afraid he would forget to feed them. Here's a trick
15 > then : whenever you have a hangover, feed your pets. Because you
16 > forgot to feed them the previous night. How difficult is this ?
17 >
18 > Please everybody, give a warm welcome to bluebird.
19 >
20 > Denis.
21
22 Remember to watch out for those pesky life sucking creatures on our
23 mailing lists.
24
25 Regards,
26 Petteri