From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Johann "ercpe" Schmitz
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 08:28:01
1 23.08.2013 01:00, Markos Chandras пишет:
2 > Good evening everyone,
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Johann "ercpe"
5 > Schmitz is joining us from Düsseldorf, Germany (yet another member for
6 > the German conspiracy huh? :) ) and he will be joining the java team
7 > for starters. Here is how he describes himself:
8 >
9 > "I started to use Gentoo during my apprenticeship as a software
10 > developer about 7 years ago. During this time I took over the server
11 > administration and consolidated the environment from various linux
12 > distributions on a single one: Gentoo.
13 >
14 > After spending the last 4 years on the dark side working nearly
15 > exclusively on Microsoft technologies, I'll be back as a full-time
16 > system administrator and software developer in September 2013
17 > maintaining a Gentoo installation on 30+ servers."
18 >
19 > Please give him a warm welcome!
23 Welcome :-)
26 Best regards, Sergey Popov
27 Gentoo developer
28 Gentoo Desktop Effects project lead
29 Gentoo Qt project lead
30 Gentoo Proxy maintainers project lead