From: Rafael Goncalves Martins <rafaelmartins@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Guilherme Amadio (amadio)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 06:46:26
1 On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 4:44 PM, Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA512
4 >
5 > Good evening,
6 >
7 > It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer in our family.
8 > Guilherme Amadio is joining us from São José do Rio Preto, São Paulo,
9 > Brazil and he will be assisting the prefix team, but he is interested
10 > in the science packages as well. Here is how he describes himself:
11 >
12 > "I’m a physicist with a passion for computer science. I’ve been using
13 > Gentoo for a long time (since version 1.2 or so). I finished grad school
14 > last July, so I decided that it was the right time to join Gentoo and
15 > contribute back to a project that has helped me so much along all these
16 > years. I’m Brazilian, of Italian descendence; my greatgrandparents were
17 > mostly from northern Italy. My favorite hobbies are chess, playing my
18 > accordion, and japanese calligraphy. I am joining Gentoo to work on
19 > prefix, but I plan to do other things as well, such as packaging more
20 > fonts and working on gentoo-science."
21 >
22 > Please give him a warm welcome!
25 OMG! Another brazilian?! :D
26
27 Great news!
28
29 Welcome, and let me know when you come to Sao Paulo/SP :)
30
31 []'s
34 Rafael Goncalves Martins
35 Gentoo Linux developer