From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Council meeting: Tuesday 9 August, 1900 UTC
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 07:38:44
1 On 03-08-2011 21:00:01 +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > > If you have anything you'd like to push to the council for
3 > > discussion, feel free to reply to this thread.
4 >
5 > I'd like the Council to put some point on the topic of changing eclass
6 > APIs heavily with EAPI bumps [3].
7
8 I don't think this is council territory. This is just a single
9 incident, and its directly related to a former developer who has a track
10 record of getting into situations like this. Since the Python team
11 already opened up a discussion on it [4], I suggest you to work it
12 out with them, instead of requesting the council to make a harsh rule
13 that will affect them.
17 Fabian Groffen
18 Gentoo on a different level