From: Aaron Bauman <bman@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [RFC] 'Gentoo in 2020' summary
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2021 17:08:10
1 On Sun, Jan 03, 2021 at 11:14:50AM +0200, Joonas Niilola wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I think this is a nice idea. I'll have to return to this as right now I
5 > can't prioritize everything truly global and exciting that happened...
6 > maybe something with Mozilla products and overall wayland becoming more
7 > popular.
8 >
9 > But one important thing I did notice is that during 2020 ::gentoo
10 > repository received more commits than ever before during git-era. And by
11 > a huge margin. I'd mention something related to that, looks like
12 > dev/user activity was at its peak last year.
13 >
14 > Any project leaders/members could come up with something. Well I'll
15 > return with markdowns added.
16 >
17 > -- juippis
18 >