From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
Cc: council@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Agenda for 2022-12-11 council meeting
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 03:34:26
1 On Sat, 2022-12-10 at 12:41 -0600, John Helmert III wrote:
2 > Bit late to bring this up, but we're supposed to do our twice-yearly
3 > architecture status review in the December meeting (thanks to Arthur
4 > for noticing on IRC).
5 >
6 > [1] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Council#Arch-status_Reviews
9 Are there any architecture-specific concerns right now? I think our
10 arch teams are doing great, the majority of arches are handled fine.
11
12 We have stable/dev profiles for loong now.
13
14 Really concerning arches (alpha, mips) are exp.
17 Best regards,
18 Michał Górny