From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] proposal for reducing of cross-posting
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 18:02:37
1 Hello,
2
3 I would like to propose the two following things:
4 1) to stop cross-posting between gentoo-dev and gentoo-dev-announce.
5 gentoo-dev-announce has reply-to gentoo-dev, I see no reason for
6 cross-posting.
7 2) to stop cross-posting for council announcements between
8 gentoo-dev-announce and gentoo-project, and instead to post them only
9 in gentoo-dev-announce and not use gentoo-project for council at all,
10 because they are mails regarding technical issues, while
11 gentoo-project is a list decidated to non-technical discussions.
12 Opinions?
13
14 Theo