From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Xu "heroxbd" Benda
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 19:01:39
1 Hi all,
2
3 It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Xu "heroxbd" Benda
4 is joining us from Sendai, Japan and he will be working in the prefix
5 team. Here is how he describes himself:
6
7 "I am born in China and now studying in particle physics in
8 Japan as a graduate student. I like tweaking electronic
9 devices and computer programs. Right now I am really fond of
10 travelling around the world and learning different
11 languages.
12
13 As a GNU/Linux user for almost 7 years, I have always dreamt
14 of contributing back to the community. I have a vision that as
15 a developer I will understand my computer system more deeply
16 nd I can make use more out of it naturally. I have a vision
17 that as a developer I will share my knowledge, tricks,
18 discoveries and experiences with people and let those sparks
19 of excitement shine further beyond my personal boundary."
20
21 Please give him a warm welcome :)
24 Regards,
25 Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2