From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Xu "heroxbd" Benda
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 19:01:39
Hi all,

It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Xu "heroxbd" Benda
is joining us from Sendai, Japan and he will be working in the prefix
team. Here is how he describes himself:

"I am born in China and now studying in particle physics in
Japan as a graduate student. I like tweaking electronic
devices and computer programs. Right now I am really fond of
travelling around the world and learning different
languages.

As a GNU/Linux user for almost 7 years, I have always dreamt
of contributing back to the community. I have a vision that as
a developer I will understand my computer system more deeply
nd I can make use more out of it naturally. I have a vision
that as a developer I will share my knowledge, tricks,
discoveries and experiences with people and let those sparks
of excitement shine further beyond my personal boundary."

Please give him a warm welcome :)

--
Regards,