From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 15:53:30
1 Why someone would post 3 days later on a dead thread is beyond me...
2 Some people clearly have nothing better to do!
3
4 Ever hear of letting something go? Thread died days ago, why revive?
5
6 On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 18:02:17 +0300
7 >
8 > William, could you please stop poisoning lists with constant
9 > whining? Really, I can't read a branch if it has more than a single
10 > reply from you.
11
12 Funny! Why would you bother reading anything if I am poisoning and
13 whining? This is a "whining" thread others started. You are doing
14 exactly that. This is the type of post that has no place on list. If
15 anything should be sent directly.
16
17 But you are literally whining in your post calling me out for the
18 same. HILARIOUS!!!!
19
20 Im SOOOO sorry you cannot read a branch, called a thread, if it has more
21 than one reply from me... I am playing my violin for you... But wait you
22 read this one, and I replied more than once. Why most anyone would read
23 given the subject...
24
25 > We got your point long time ago, and most of us disagree with it.
26 > Please stop poisoning communication.
27
28 That is YOUR opinion. I will not give in to a vocal minority. YOUR
29 opinion is yours. How do you know most disagree? Have you done anything
30 factual, survey, etc. Or is that your ASSUMPTION and OPINION....
31
32 Thanks for the laughs!!!
35 William L. Thomson Jr.