From: Thomas Kahle <tomka@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Johannes (johu) Huber
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 22:02:36
1 On 20:43 Thu 08 Dec 2011, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > Good evening,
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer or should I say
5 > another member for the massive German conspiracy? Johannes (johu) Huber
6 > is joining us from Bremen, Germany and he will be working in the kde
7 > project. Here is how he describes himself:
8 >
9 > "Hi gentoo folks,
10 > I am Johannes aka johu from Bremen, Germany. Working with Gentoo since
11 > 2003 after a long and disappointing journey through other distros like
12 > suse, redhat, debian, mandrake etc. I work as Java developer in
13 > E-Government domain. Beside my love to computer related stuff i have a
14 > wonderful girlfriend. I like to read, travel and have a great passion
15 > for football (SV Werder Bremen).
16
17 GrĂ¼n-Weiss!
18
19 Willkommen an Bord.
24 > Hope we have a lot of fun together."
25 >
26 > Please give him a warm welcome and send the usual bugload to the kde
27 > team, even though I think they have enough already.
28 >
29 > --
30 > Regards,
31 > Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2
35 Thomas Kahle
36 http://dev.gentoo.org/~tomka/