From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev] Special meeting [WAS: Council meeting summary for 8 May 2008]
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 09:15:19
2 Hash: SHA1
3
4 I am sometimes accused of "playing lawyer" when I get into discussions
5 like this. Curiously, I almost never play lawyer, and I pretty much
6 ignore such comments. So, warning: In this response, I am going to
7 play lawyer, look at the "B. Global issues ..." bit of GLEP 39, and
8 float an interpretation based on how I understand the intent. It might
9 provide a way to proceed, but it will also require Council to open its
10 sealed logs to some third party. Further comments in the proper spot
11 of the reply.
12
13 And as I repeat below, if ciaranm indicates that my reading is
14 incorrect, then I withdraw the argument which follows.
17 On Fri, 16 May 2008 23:38:42 +0000