From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Shutting down the Off the Wall (was: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items ...)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 16:44:36
1 On 2020.12.13 12:10, Marek Szuba wrote:
2 > On 2020-12-13 10:19, Roy Bamford wrote:
3 >
4 > > I'm in the UK so that's the jurisdiction that applies to me.
5 >
6 > Pretty sure this not the jurisdiction that applies to Gentoo the
7 > organisation (or to make it more precise, the part of it responsible
8 > for
9 > providing Gentoo Forums to end users), though.
10 >
11 > --
12 > MS
16 That's correct. Liability in instance would be a civil problem,
17 not criminal, so nobody gets extradited to the USA or Canada,
18 where the forums are currently hosted.
21 Regards,
22
23 Roy Bamford
24 (Neddyseagoon) a member of