From: Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o, mva@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Vadim Misbakh-Soloviov (mva)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 18:22:07
1 Good day/night to everyone!
2
3 It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
4
5 Vadim is joining us from Tomsk, Russia.
6
7 I think for many of you my introduction seems to be fairly pointless,
8
9 as Vadim has been a part of our community for more than a decade now
10
11 and russian community finally convinced him to attain the official status.
12
13 As a developer he is interesting in LUA, Qt and KDE support.
14
15 Here is how he describes himself:
16
17 "Born in USSR, in Republic of Belarus, in small town called
18 [Lida](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lida)
19 Being 3.5yo, arrived to Moscow, Russia. Lived there for about 17 years,
20 then married in '09, then, a month later, moved to Tomsk (Russia, Siberia).
21
22 Bring up two sons, Alexey and Alexander, born in '09 and '11
23 respectively and daughter Alice born in '14.
24
25 Hobbies, interests: IT, computer science, {math, physics,
26 astronomy}-related science, radio engineering, soldering."
27
28 Please give him a warm welcome!