From: Victor Ostorga <vostorga@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Staffer: Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 20:10:57
1 On Thu, 12 May 2011 11:25:37 +0100
2 Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Good day,
5 >
6 > It is my pleasure to announce Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera
7 > (klondike) as the newest member to our big "family". Francisco is from
8 > Valencia, Spain, and he will be assisting the Hardened team for now.
9 > This is how he describes himself:
10 >
11 > "I'm from Valencia Spain, and when I'm there I live with my parents.
12 > I'm also an exchange student of the UPV in Chalmers, Sweden, which
13 > means that at least this year I'm going to invest some time in
14 > Sweden. Among other things I give a hand in the community Pub at
15 > Östkupan. I like mixing music at parties. I also enjoy converting Mac
16 > and Windows fanboys to Linux (or killing them in the process :P) and
17 > doing jokes blacker than the armpit of a cricket bathing in an
18 > oil well in a moonless night.
19
20 ..and that was the first joke over here ^^ :P
21 >
22 > I also love taking old machines and Hardware and resurrect them."
23 >
24 > Please give him a warm welcome :)
27 Bienvenido!
31 Víctor Ostorga
32 Gentoo Linux developer (samba, lxde, treecleaners)
33 http://www.gentoo.org