From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Merging Trustees and Council / Developers and Foundation
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2017 17:09:17
1 On Friday, January 6, 2017 11:51:35 AM EST Rich Freeman wrote:
2 >
3 > > I think you all are missing my experience and research into this matter.
4 > > Again go look into -nfp archives. You will find a pretty in depth
5 > > discussion with lots of details you all are seeking to revisit. Learn
6 > > from the past or repeat your choice.
7 >
8 > I'm well-aware. When I was a Trustee it was one of the topics being
9 > tossed around.
10
11 It comes up, yet the are reasons why things have not been handed over or even
12 an application to the SPI. It is not really beneficial to keep repeating the
13 same topic. At some point a decision needs to be made to pursue that path or
14 rule it out indefinitely. It detracts from thinking of alternatives.
15
16 > Not saying everything you know in an email is not the same as not
17 > realizing. It is called brevity.
18
19 It is hard to be brief on some matters as you know :)
22 William L. Thomson Jr.