From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: teiresias@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Returning Developer: Christopher "teiresias" Brannon
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 05:54:41
1 Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
3 >Hash: SHA512
4 >
5 >Good evening everyone,
6 >
7 >It is my pleasure to announce the return of a former Gentoo developer.
8 >Christopher "teiresias" Brannon (previously known as cbrannon) is
9 >coming back to help us maintain the accessibility packages.
10 >
11 >Please give him a warm welcome!
12
13 /me sets up a hot cup of coffee
14
15 Welcome back Christopher. The coffee is on your left, the toilets further down the hall right next to the fire exit.
16
17 Here is your cubicle, that is your bug list. Your colleagues are sitting on the same isle as you but are currently all in a scrum meeting so you'll see them in a few minutes.
18
19 Have a good one!
20
21 SwifT
22 --
23 Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.