From: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Andrey Utkin (andrey_utkin)
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 22:49:16
1 welcome !
2
3 Sent from my phone. Please excuse my brevity.
4
5 On 12 Nov 2017 7:39 a.m., "Sergei Trofimovich" <slyfox@g.o> wrote:
6
7 > On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 22:25:00 +0000
8 > Göktürk Yüksek <gokturk@g.o> wrote:
9 >
11 > > Hash: SHA512
12 > >
13 > > Good day everyone!
14 > >
15 > > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
16 > >
17 > > Andrey Utkin is joining us from Ipswich, UK. He has been working on
18 > > boto3 and related packages, and expresses interest in openrc. He has
19 > > experience in multimedia processing, VoIP, and kernel driver development
20 > > .
21 > >
22 > > Here is how he describes himself:
23 > >
24 > > "I am a loyal Gentoo user since 2007. Having used Slackware, Debian
25 > > and FreeBSD before, I was stunned by Gentoo's transparency,
26 > > comprehensiveness and convenience, in part because it forced me to
27 > > learn many new things about how Linux works so that things _became_
28 > > transparent and comprehensive to me.
29 > >
30 > > I am married to an awesome lady who is also a software engineer. We
31 > > became happy parents this June. Because of this I expect severe
32 > > shortage on free time, but my addiction to Gentoo will prevail anyway
33 > > and I'll find time to work on it regularly."
34 > >
35 > > Please give him a warm welcome!
36 >
37 > Welcome! \o/