From: "Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn" <chithanh@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Shutting down the Off the Wall (was: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items ...)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 11:11:16
1 David Seifert schrieb:
2 > On Sun, 2020-12-13 at 15:36 +0100, Thomas Deutschmann wrote:
3 >> Finally please also allow me to ask why 30+ days after all of this
4 >> started, nobody from forums team took yet any action, i.e. the post I
5 >> showed on Friday is still untouched. Have I missed an issued
6 >> warning/ban?
7
8 > I think the forum mods agree with you:
9 > https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-8543599.html#8543599
10 >
11 >> Of the random set I surveyed, I did not find any posts that, in my
12 >> opinion, rose to the level of a violation.
13
14 "I will note that due to the volume of poorly explained reports, I gave up
15 before reading nearly all the reported posts, so some of the reported posts
16 may well deserve to be reported."
17
18 Ok, so overloading the forum moderation with frivolous requests will
19 obviously lead to the legitimate requests getting inadequate attention.
20
21 I consider those who started digging in historical posts and mass reporting
22 them as acting in bad faith here.
23
24 Best regards,
25 Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn