From: Puria Nafisi Azizi <puria.nafisi@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Gentoo Support Offering
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:24:58
1 On 07/19/2010 10:17 AM, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > Puria Nafisi Azizi<puria.nafisi@×××××.it>:
5 >
6 >> I'm Puria Nafisi partner of _Axant_ a company based in Italy and one
7 >> of my partners Luca Barbato is a gentoo developer.
8 >> We have in mind to provide professional consulting on gentoo, and
9 >> provide professional gentoo support for other companies.
10 >>
11 >> We were thinking if there are any kind of interest from the gentoo
12 >> team, to mention it somewhere, as for instance the freebsd guys does
13 >> ( http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consult_bycat.html) or if there
14 >> are no interest at all, and you consider our proposal a bad idea.
15 >>
16 >> Please keep in mind that we are going to provide eventually this
17 >> service after sept, cause we are structure ourselves for this kind of
18 >> business.
19 >>
20 > Thank you for your kind offer. Discussing sponsor
21 > (http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/sponsors.xml) issues is a task of the
22 > Gentoo foundation. You can reach the trustees via
23 > trustees(at)gentoo.org.
26 Hi,
27
28 in the first "cross" mail, they were in CC also; so I have to expect
29 them to reply me,
30
31 Good
32 Thanks