From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Upcoming council meeting - Tuesday, 1st of February, 2000 UTC
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 11:20:37
1 On 02/03/2011 11:29 AM, Torsten Veller wrote:
2 > * Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o>:
3 >> On 3.2.2011 8.58, Torsten Veller wrote:
4 >>> * Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o>:
5 >>> [Devrel policy]
6 >>>> That document was eventually approved by the council and I don't plan on
7 >>>
8 >>> Do you have a link for it? I couldn't find it :(
9 >>
10 >> http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/policy.xml
11 >
12 > Uh, I am sorry for being not clearer.
13 >
14 > "It" referred to "approved by the council".
15 > You mentioned "it" again during last council meeting and I still not able
16 > to find "it".
19 I looked into this and found that Christina (musick, the previous DevRel
20 lead) only sent the policy to the council alias so it was never handled
21 in public meetings. Seems like getting the policy approval on public
22 record somewhere is prudent (I think I'll ask to convert the document to
23 a GLEP).
24
25 Regards,
26 Petteri