From: "Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn" <chithanh@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Subject: Re: Shutting down the Off the Wall (was: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items ...)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 11:31:15
1 Michał Górny schrieb:
2 >> Ok, so overloading the forum moderation with frivolous requests will
3 >> obviously lead to the legitimate requests getting inadequate
4 >> attention.
5 >>
6 >> I consider those who started digging in historical posts and mass
7 >> reporting
8 >> them as acting in bad faith here.
9 >
10 > Do you consider the one who's overloading everyone with huge volume of
11 > replies with no or almost no actual information in them on the mailing
12 > lists to be acting in good faith?
13
14 If they have a legitimate point to make, then I consider that in good faith.
15 Continuing past making one's point in order fuel more drama, that would cross
16 the line into bad faith.
17
18 Best regards,
19 Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn