From: Torsten Veller <tove@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: RFC: Gentoo Proxy Maintaining Team
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 08:28:17
1 * Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>:
2 > As promised a while ago, I created an initial project page for
3 > proxy-maintainers[1]. The goal of this team is to gather all developers,
4 > who are willing to act as proxy maintainers, under a single mail alias.
5
6 FYI: A mail alias already exists.
7
8 > [1]: http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang/proxy.xml
9
10 | The Proxy Maintainer project is available at proxy-maintain@g.o
11
12 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/treecleaners/faq.xml :
13
14 | TreeCleaners are removing a package I use! What should I do?
15 |
16 | Please comment on the removal bug (it should be apparent in the
17 | masking). If there isn't one, please tell us in #gentoo-qa on
18 | irc.freenode.org. If you are interested in maintaining the package, you
19 | should contact the proxy-maintainer project by emailing
20 | proxy-maint@g.o.
23 Thanks