From: Seemant Kulleen <seemantk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] First Story
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 00:39:17
1 Hi All,
2
3 I'm a former Gentoo dev, recently getting reacquainted with Gentoo after
4 being away for a number of years. One of the things I've done to get a
5 picture of Gentoo, is to draw a picture of Gentoo:
6
7 http://kulleen.org/gentoo/twinkle
8
9 If you're a dev or a former dev, you can highlight yourself by adding:
10 ?dev=YOURNICKGOESHERE to the url above.
11
12 For example: http://kulleen.org/gentoo.org/twinkle?dev=drobbins
13
14 A few things to note:
17 - This is a rough-cut/first-pass minimum viable product.
18 - The commit data is based only on the gentoo-x86 repository, so it is
19 an unfair representation of the amount of work shown in the dots on the far
20 left, next to the y-axis. I'm working on that.
21 - Due to the way that bugzilla accounts have been done in the past,
22 there are some devs along/next to the x-axis that may be not accurately
23 represented. Please let me know how to find your bugz stats if you're on
24 there.
25 - Some people (e.g. Swift) have re-joined the project -- that's not
26 accounted for, really, in this version.
27 - People have requested a slider to go to a specific month. That's in
28 the works.
29 - It's not a very polished page, as I don't have my new site up yet.
30 Also in the works.
33 Apart from that, I'm open to any/all feedback -- especially on data
34 accuracy (join/retire dates, bugzilla numbers, etc).
35
36 Hopefully, my server won't crash, but please have at it.
37
38 Cheers,
39
40 Seemant