From: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: toralf@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Toralf Förster (toralf)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 13:31:22
1 On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 14:39:49 +0300 Mikle Kolyada wrote:
2 > Good day everyone!
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
5 >
6 > Toralf Förster is joining us from Hamburg, Germany.
7 > I strongly believe that lots of people already know him as the person who works on tinderbox,
8 > and he will continue work in his new status!
9
10 Great! I'm really to hear this :)
11
12 Toralf, you contributions are already of a high quality and
13 appreciation, so keep doing your great work!
14
15 You are most warmly welcome here.
16
17 Best regards,