From: Alex Alexander <wired@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council Nominations for 2011 to 2012
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 19:35:55
1 On Sat, Jun 04, 2011 at 05:09:59PM +0000, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
2 > I'd like to nominate all the other current council members. It was a
3 > pleasure to work with all of you.
4 >
5 > Alex Alexander - wired
6
7 Thank you Jorge for nominating me.
8
9 The nomination period is over (and I didn't accept or decline in time, I
10 have been extremely busy with work) but I'd still like to provide a
11 reason on why I chose not to participate this year.
12
13 Truth is, I just don't have the time atm and I don't see that changing
14 any time soon.
15
16 So, instead of being in the council just for the meetings, I opted to
17 stay out this year. If I find any extra time, I have a few other things
18 I'd like to do in Gentoo anyway :)
21 Alex Alexander | wired
22 + Gentoo Linux Developer
23 ++ www.linuxized.com