From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: Yury German <blueknight@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Yury "blueknight" German
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 11:11:32
1 On Sun, Jun 01, 2014 at 09:27:55AM +0100, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Yury
3 > "blueknight" German is joining us from New York, USA and he will be
4 > assisting the security team. Here is how he describes himself:
5
6 Slavic or Asian name, German as surname, living in the USA. You sound like a
7 perfect guy for world domination^Wtravelling.
8
9 > "I live in New York with my wife and two sons. I have lots of hobbies
10 > but a lot of them revolve around the computer. I have had a long time
11 > interest in computer generated art and at some spare time when I am
12 > not working on Gentoo Security I “attempt” to create 3D artwork
13 > (Computer Generated 3D) and do some drawing and sketching on the iPad."
14
15 Welcome to the team!
16
17 Wkr,