From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New staffer: Sylvain Alain (d2_racing)
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:21:33
1 On Friday 20 February 2009 14:08:34 Tobias Heinlein wrote:
2 > Joining us from Ste-Foy, Quebec is Sylvain "d2_racing" Alain. He likes
3 > answering questions and debugging people, so he will be a perfect
4 > addition to our forums team. He told us that he is a security analyst
5 > and first came in touch with Linux when kernel 2.2 was the latest
6 > version available. He likes going to the gym and hanging out with his
7 > friends. He is also teaching a Gentoo course of 17 courses of 4 hours
8 > each, and likes writing howtos and other documentation for
9 > gentoo-quebec.org (fr_CA people will likely know that site).
10 >
11 > Please everyone give a warm welcome.
12 >
13 > Regards,
14 > Tobias Heinlein
15 I am really happy when more and more people are dealing with documentation and
16 related stuff.
17 Welcome Sylvain :)
18 --
19 Markos Chandras (hwoarang)