From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Stats on activity of selected teams
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 16:54:32
1 Hi all,
2
3 I revived my old CVS stats scripts (used for
4 http://lwn.net/Articles/253875/) and converted them to understand git,
5 and also used & enhanced LWN's git stats package, so I could put
6 together some graphs for Betelgeuse's talk at FOSDEM.
7
8 Take a look at http://dev.gentoo.org/~dberkholz/fosdem/ -- here is
9 what's there, for Java packages and English docs:
10
11 -java-herd-committer-stats.txt
12 -Committer rankings by # changesets and # lines changed
13 -java-activity.eps
14 -Lines changed per month to Java packages in the main tree
15 -java_dev_lifetimes.eps
16 -How long do devs who commit to Java package stay in Gentoo?
17 -java_dev_years.eps
18 -How many Java committers are there as a function of time?
19 -english-docs.eps
20 -Lines changed per month to gentoo/xml/htdocs/doc/en/
21 -english-docs-committer-stats.txt
22 -Committer rankings by # changesets and # lines changed
23
24 The accompanying .txt files provide interpretations for each graph. I
25 highly recommend reading them.
26
27 My scripts are available on request, although no effort has been made to
28 make them easy to use.
31 Thanks,
32 Donnie
33