From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 20:51:37
1 On 07-12-2016 19:07, Raymond Jennings wrote:
2
3 <snip>
4
5 I've picked this e-mail to reply as it's the last in this thread. I'm
6 replying here to the thread and not to this individual e-mail.
7
8 <ComRel hat on>
9
10 I hereby urge everyone to leave this thread alone, as this has become
11 completely off-topic by now and has been discussed to exhaustion.
12 I also urge everyone to stop making personal remarks about others, in
13 particular about individuals that are banned or have left the ml and are
14 thus unable to reply back.
15
16 </ComRel hat off>
17