From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for Council Agenda Items - 14 Oct 2014
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 20:23:05
1 Here's another item suggestion:
2
3 "
4 Since the following both projects seem to be "stuck" at the moment, and since
5 it is useful to finish pending big projects before starting new ones, the
6 council would like to ask for a general update from involved parties on
7
8 1) the multilib porting and subsequent disposal of emul-... packages
9 2) the migration of project web pages to our wiki
10 "
11
12 Cheers, Andreas