From: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
To: Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Extending project xml for recording lead election dates
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 20:49:58
1 Am Donnerstag, den 08.04.2010, 22:23 +0300 schrieb Petteri Räty:
2 > I propose adding an element to project xml to record that date of the
3 > last project election and setup a cron job to remind projects when they
4 > are approaching a year mark from the last election. What do others think?
5
6 We should have a standard for the duration of an election term (if not
7 already). And either council or the projects metaproject should be on CC
8 and check that a new lead got elected after a couple of weeks or get a
9 mail when nothing happened after n weeks.
13 Tiziano Müller
14 Gentoo Linux Developer
15 Areas of responsibility:
16 Samba, PostgreSQL, CPP, Python, sysadmin, GLEP Editor
17 E-Mail : dev-zero@g.o
18 GnuPG FP : F327 283A E769 2E36 18D5 4DE2 1B05 6A63 AE9C 1E30

smime.p7s application/x-pkcs7-signature