From: Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer Max Magorsch (arzano)
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 13:39:21
1 On 2/5/20 1:20 PM, Mikle Kolyada wrote:
2 > Good day/night everyone!
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family. Max is
5 > joining us from Dortmund, Germany and will be helping out with
6 > infrastructure and packages.gentoo.org specifically.
7 >
8 > Some of you have already had an opportunity to meet him in person at
9 > FOSDEM '20 (even his quiz was reviewed during the Gentoo dinner).
10 >
11 > Here is how he describes yourself:
12 >
13 > """
14 >     I am currently finishing my mechanical engineering studies.
15 >     Besides, I've been working for around five years in the department
16 >     of software engineering in a research institute now.
17 >
18 >     In my free time, I also enjoy playing chess as well as getting my
19 >     camera out of the closet to take some pictures as time permits.
20 >
21 > """
22 >
23 > Please give him a warm welcome!