From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: dirtyepic@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council nominations
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 09:58:24
1 Dnia 2013-06-15, o godz. 20:17:07
2 Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > I think nominations are open now, so I will nominate Rich Freeman, Petteri
5 > Räty, Ulrich Mueller, Samuli Suominen, Robin H. Johnson, Mike Frysinger, and
6 > Michał Górny in no particular order.
7
8 Thanks but I decline. I'm not really into politics, and I suspect I
9 will have limited time in the upcoming year that I'd rather spend
10 working on improving Gentoo code-wise.
11
12 While at it, I'd like to nominate djc. He has been going a great job
13 leading the Python project and I think he has the qualities.
16 Best regards,
17 Michał Górny