From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Matthew "maffblaster" Marchese
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 19:16:39
1 On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 07:44:51PM +0300, Mikle Kolyada wrote:
2 > It's my pleasure to announce a new developer. Matthew "maffblaster" Marchese is joining us from Spokane, Washington, USA. And he will be assisting the wiki team. It means we will have a lot of good documentation soon!
3
4 Yezzz... eeeexzellent. Our planz are unfulding purfectly.
5
6 > Please give him a warm welcome!
7
8 Ai will... and ze shall zee it is him who will give all a vury heated update
9 on ze docs...
10
11 Velkome on ze tzeam, Matthew.
12