From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] rfc: comrel changes
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 20:30:55
1 On Wed, 2020-02-26 at 14:22 -0600, William Hubbs wrote:
2 > On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 02:13:17PM -0600, William Hubbs wrote:
3 > > As I've said earlier in the thread, I'm not talking about bugs that are
4 > > in process. I'm talking about bugs where nothing has started to happen.
5 >
6 > So, if we don't want hard timeouts, is there another option?
7 >
8 > My concern is when a reporter opens a bug then the bug sits there for an
9 > extended period of time with no one addressing it.
10
11 I agree there. Paradoxically, ComRel seems to have communication
12 problems. All it really takes is making sure the user gets *some*
13 response in time, be it 'we are looking into this, this will take some
14 time, we will notice you as things progress'.
18 Best regards,
19 Michał Górny