From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for agenda - council meeting 2020-04-12
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 13:59:30
1 Maybe a bit too late for this meeting,  but Flameeyes was asking if we could redirect links to blog.flameeyes.eu to flameeyes.blog
2
3 For motivation please see: https://twitter.com/flameeyes/status/1249332807584940034
4
5 I have addressed the wiki ones (including a 2006 broken link) but that still leaves a link on GLEP56: https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/GLEP:56
6 Since I don't have privileges to do so, and given the importance  of GLEPs and although the document there has historical purposes, flameeyes would still appreciate if somebody with the right permissions could just s/blog.falmeeyes.eu/flameeyes.blog/g on the wiki article.