From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2021-12-12
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 05:11:53
1 On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 1:37 AM Andreas K. Huettel <dilfridge@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi all,
4 >
5 > the next council meeting will be on 2021-12-12. Please reply to this mail
6 > with proposed agenda items. Do not hesitate to repeat your item here with
7 > a pointer if you previously suggested one (since the last meeting).
8 >
9 > Please reply to the gentoo-project list.
10
11 The Foundation has a draft RFP of sorts that we are working on at the
12 moment at https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Infrastructure/Shopping_list.
13
14 Per our previous discussion regarding spending; I aspire to push more
15 fiscal stuff more out into the open, including review by the Council.
16 I'm currently discussing with vendors who are submitting bids. I don't
17 expect the bids to be ready by the next meeting; but it will hopefully
18 be either December or January. If there are particular things that you
19 think the RFC does not cover well; please let me / infra know. The
20 spend on this RFP will not be within the 'trivial' budget, nor does it
21 fall within the Foundations mandatory spending, so it will need
22 council signoff (we plan on spending in excess of $25,000 USD.)
23
24 -A
27 > Cheers,
28 > Andreas
29 >
30 > --
31 > Andreas K. Hüttel
32 > dilfridge@g.o
33 > Gentoo Linux developer
34 > (council, qa, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)